June 1, 2021
Eleven Talents is adding a Title Processor to our growing organization. This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package along with the opportunity to work in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
The Title Processor will be responsible for ensuring all issues with respect to title documents are properly and accurately identified, processed, and communicated while ensuring all related items are complete and properties are able to close as scheduled.
Eleven Talents, LLC is a closely held real estate firm with multiple areas of focus including single family re-development, real estate development, investment real estate, lending and tax lien investing. These focus areas make up six closely held operating companies with shared staff and resources.
This position is responsible for the completion of title pre-sale steps and additional responsibilities as outlined below:
- Reviews and processes deeds
- Requests Commitments and Abstracts
- Prepares and files reconveyance documents
- Files legal documents with online filing system
- Assists legal team on internal processes
- Reviews Commitments for exceptions and clouds on title
- Works with Asset Management, Accounting (taxes) and Legal teams to resolve title issues
- Reviews and drafts purchase agreements for special circumstances, upon request
- Works closely with the listing specialist to ensure closings are executed timely
- Reviews buyer’s title commitment and/or attorney’s opinion
- Assists legal team with entity filing and reporting, as requested
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required, Associate or Bachelor of Science Degree a plus
- 1 year of experience working for a title company highly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to process work quickly and accurately – dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills needed with ability to communicate effectively with outside parties
- Possess positive, can do attitude, and excels in a fast paced, high performing environment
- Willing to embrace technology to promote efficient operations and comfortable using software programs to process data and interpret results utilizing critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Outlook and Word programs as well as ability to learn and effectively operate computer and associated software programs – i.e., TrackVia, Traction, Land Vision, etc.
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
Please complete each part of this application – areas indicated with an “*” must be completed in order for the application to be submitted. This application will be kept on file for consideration for 90 days at which time it will expire. You are welcome to submit a new application at that time. Please let us know if you are in need of any reasonable accommodation in the application process.