June 1, 2021
Eleven Talents is seeking a highly proficient Executive Administrative Assistant to join our growing organization. The ideal candidate will possess the following success factors: Organized, On Time, Positive, Can Do Attitude and Confidentiality.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will serve as the right hand of C-level executives. This resource will act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and external partners. This role is highly proficient in fully utilizing advanced technological tools and performing with an outstanding advanced administrative mindset at the executive level.
Eleven Talents, LLC is a closely held real estate firm with multiple areas of focus including single family re-development, real estate development, investment real estate, lending and tax lien investing. These focus areas make up six closely held operating companies with shared staff and resources.
- Manages information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manages executive calendars including meeting set up and updates as they occur
- Serves as a direct link between C-level executives and their management teams enforcing better organization and planning between departments impacting all to be more effective and efficient in their roles, this includes coordination of reports and updates as required
- Provides high level administrative assistance to include creating, editing, and preparing correspondence, reports, internal and external communications (emails, memos, letters), presentations, etc. on the executive’s behalf, represents executives via phone calls and follows up via calls or correspondence to close pending or outstanding matters
- Participates in executive meetings by taking minutes and ensures follow up on actions items is executed as directed
- Responsible for the organization and management of comprehensive and accurate executive file portal and/or corporate records
- Coordinates all phases of travel (air, lodging, vehicle, meetings, etc.) on behalf of the executives and manages all reward program membership for each executive
- Manages executive’s daily expenses and captures receipts to submit for expense reimbursement or validation of credit card transactions; approves invoices and statements on behalf of the executives
- Manages systematic approvals for items such as time off requests and/or timecard approvals on behalf of the executive team
- Ancillary needs will include catering needs, assisting with corporate event planning and miscellaneous errands on an as needed basis for the executive team
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of administrative assistance experience required with a minimum of two years at the executive level, supporting a CEO, COO, CFO, or a combination of C-Suite individuals
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Must have experience acting as the Gatekeeper and ability to discern and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion is a must
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines on a consistent level
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Exceptional attention to detail skills required, prioritize and process work quickly and accurately while dealing with interruptions, changing timelines and priorities on a regular basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented work environment and be a self-starter and able to work independently while working closely with and maintaining direction and focus with C-Level executives
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of company personnel and external contacts
- Excellent MS Office knowledge including SharePoint and Teams in addition to Excel, Outlook, and Word programs; with the ability and passion to learn and effectively operate in-house associated software programs
This full-time position offers a competitive benefits and compensation package including two group health insurance options: PPO or HDHP plans, dental, vision and voluntary life insurance at nominal costs as well as additional individual policy offerings of Direct Primary Care, Accident, Critical Illness and Hospitalization plans. Also available are Flex Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care) and/or an HSA account (with an HDHP). Company paid benefits include a $50K Life/AD&D Plan, Short and Long Disability Insurance plans, 401(k) with matching provision, unlimited vacation policy, 5 sick days per calendar year, 8 1/2 paid holidays and working in a collaborative, high energy team environment.
Please complete each part of this application – areas indicated with an “*” must be completed in order for the application to be submitted. This application will be kept on file for consideration for 90 days at which time it will expire. You are welcome to submit a new application at that time. Please let us know if you are in need of any reasonable accommodation in the application process.